What kind of an organisation are we? Jasper Global Corporation trades through its primary brands of Jasper International Academy and Jasper International Consulting.
Jasper International Academy are Human Capital Performance Specialists and we provide consultancy services in this area through Jasper International Consulting.
Jasper are not a Certifying College, University or Awarding Body! We are an Academy providing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in specific specialist areas and then certify those courses we provide. We use the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) in order to validate our content and level for adoption and verification by academic or professional organisations.
This is a credit accumulation and transfer scheme (CATS).
We have Specialism’s and Specialists not Faculties and Lecturers.
Cyber Security Defence and Cyber Crime training is a suite of specifically targeted areas of competence that guide you systematically in how to safeguard and defend your systems and people against cyber threats, how to protect your organisation and its critical infrastructure protection to ensure crucial system components and data are well-protected against external cyber security criminals and global players.
Go Visit Our Group Sites
| Jasper Global Corporation HQ | Jasper Global Corporation UK | Jasper International Academy | Centre for Cyber and Economic Crime | Centre for Management Leadership and Business Skills | Centre for Investment Securities and Economic Development Skills | Centre for International English Language Learning | Partner Approved Centres | Research | Consultancy Services |
Cyber and Economic Crime News 2018 - 2019
The Centre for Cyber Security Defence and Economic Crime Prevention Skills
Jasper International Academy Centre for Cyber Security Defence and Economic Crime Prevention Skills – our primary objective is to help build cyber resilient businesses.
We achieve this in two ways:
- By providing elite, specialised training to businesses across the information security, cyber incident response and privacy domains. Our specialists come from Military, Law Enforcement and Security and Financial Services Security backgrounds.
- By offering all businesses simple, transparent and affordable access to cyber and privacy training and consultancy services.
Risk to international business is too devastating, and the scale of the problem now so huge, that no single person or organisation can hope to solve it alone.
Courses are Provided in 4 Critical Competence Area:
- Cyber Security Defence Strategic Leadership for Managers
- Cyber Security Defence (Protecting the Technology and Infrastructure)
- Information Security and Data Protection (Securing Critical Data and Information Protecting Intellectual Property)
- Cyber Crime Prevention (Dealing with Cyber Crime and Cyber Criminal Activity)
Cyber Security Leadership Training
Cybersecurity is a source of frustration for executives and government officials who spend inordinate time and worry trying to protect their data from sophisticated phishing schemes, ransomware, state-sponsored hacking. However, cybersecurity issues are not purely a technology or IT problem—they are multi-headed hydras that need to be addressed with a multi-disciplinary approach. This timely new programme provides executives and general managers with a holistic approach to keeping your company secure.
This course is about Initiating Strategic Change in the perception of people who work in your organisation of just what the risk size looks like when the blindfold is removed.
- Cyber Security Defence Strategic Leadership for Managers (Level 4) – 4 Days
Cyber Security Defence (4 Courses)
Attacks no longer just come from mischievous hackers playing games. They come from organised, smart stealthy criminal groups and nations, looking to steal intelligence and capital. It’s the new face of cyber threats. Rising threat of cyber-attacks to critical infrastructures by organised criminal groups along with technological advancement in the cyber security market remains as the key driver for the growth of cyber security solutions and Training on a global basis.
- Best Practice in Information Security (Level 1) – 3 Days
- Cyber Security Defence (Level 2) – 2 Days
- Ethical Hacking (Level 2) – 3 Days
- Advanced Cyber Defence Techniques (level 3) – 2 Days
Information Security and Data Protection (1 Course)
Information security is the art and science of protecting valuable information in all the various ways it is stored, transmitted, and used. Information security is a big field, with companies, governments, researchers, and specialists engaged in the work daily.
- Information Data Protection Security – (Level 2) – 3 Days
Prevention will always be your best line of defense against cyber criminals. Like any other criminal activity, those most vulnerable tend to be the first targeted. Ideally, you’ll want to work with a IT security expert to assess your specific needs and vulnerabilities, but there are certainly some universal steps you can take and learn about, that will greatly reduce your likelihood of attack from outside and from within.
Cyber Crime (2 Courses)
- Managing Cyber Security Risk – How to measure the risk (Level 1) – 3 days
- Defence Strategies in Cyber Security (Level 2) – 2 days
Financial Forensic and Criminal Activity (4 Courses)
Forensic accountants use their expertise in finance to investigate fraud and other financial misrepresentation. They work analysing financial information to enable lawyers to prosecute criminals, such as those funding illegal activities, and with insurance companies and other clients to resolve disputes.
We offer 6 courses delivered by our Forensic Expert Instructors.
- Forensic Audit (3 days)
- AML and Anti-Bribery (in some countries payments are normal practice and its so tempting if the business is significant. Ethics and Profit, in all organisations and societies at some point these areas are often in conflict with one another doing the right thing morally and legally and doing the right thing for your profits and corporate fiscal responsibility will always create a dilemma. The problem is that even large companies beleive they are imune from Anti-Bribary Legislation until they get caught and the Fines and Brand Damage is Severe) (2 Days)
- Fraud Prevention and Detection (3 Days)
- Fraud Prevention and Detection Hospitality and Hotels (2 Days)
- Fraud Investigation (3 Days)
- Financial Institutions Fraud (3 Days)
- IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards (2 Days)
Visit Page | Learning Opportunities and Qualifications in Europe
Social Media Contact US
- Check us out on LinkedIN
- Check us out on Facebook
- Check us out on Instagram
- Check us out on Twitter
- Dr Marshall Potts Check me out on YouTube Channel
- Jasper International Academy Check us out on YouTube Channel
- Check us out on Pinterest